Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

• Upcoming First Lobby Version

Koop - - ゲーム

Hello! Next Wednesday, 21st of February, the first version of the Lobby will be implemented in the Public Test Server. We would apreciate if you could join the test phase and provide as much feedback as you can. If you want to provide feedback in the test community directly, feel free to visit us at the Origin forum! To create an account in the Public Test servers, click here. Notes: - With this version, we will introduce as well the Facebook loging, meaning, players will be able to register in …

• Upcoming First Lobby Version

Koop - - ゲーム

Dear players, today we are bringing important news. We are happy to announce that a new game version is coming very soon, but this version requires a longer explanation for better understanding: With this version, we will introduce to you a new Lobby. The days of constantly having to log in and out will soon be at an end! Soon you’ll be able to manage all your accounts from one single email address. Any accounts with the same email and password combination will be automatically linked together d…

• To a million? Or maybe more?

Koop - - スパム!

1333 @[valor]Partisan : I was for some time, but unfortunately (as usual when I start the game ^^) at some point I simply don't have the time to keep up anymore

Koop - - スパム!

1320 Well, probably on Monday a "It's opened"

• New Universe - Kassiopeia

Koop - - ゲーム

Dear OGame Japan players, Today we would like to inform you that on Monday, 05. February 2018, our new Universe Kassiopeia will start around 22:00 JST (UTC+9) / 14:00 CET (UTC+1) The universe will have the following specifications: * 2x * Fleet speed factor * 5x * Economy speed factor (Producing resources, buildings, researches, shipyard) * 50% * Destroyed ships into debris field * 40% * Debris field for destroyed defense units * 0.7 (=> only 70%) * Deuterium consumption for fleets (= 30% less …

Koop - - スパム!

Koop - - スパム!

Koop - - スパム!

1312 Quote from Partisan: “1310 doesn't have the new server 4x economy speed instead of 3x? ” Yeap, typo, sorry

Koop - - スパム!

• New Universe - Jupiter

Koop - - ゲーム

Dear players, Today, a new universe has been started - Jupiter! The universe has the following specifications: - Fleet speed: 1x - Economy speed 4x - Higher rate of destroyed ships into debris field: 50% - Additional +25 bonus fields - In total only 6 galaxies - 8.000 Dark Matter when you validate your email address - Circular galaxy / systems - And new: Espionage probes will have cargo space! I hope you will enjoy the new universe smile.png Your OGame Japan Team

Koop - - スパム!

Koop - - スパム!

Koop - - スパム!

Koop - - スパム!

1291 True!

Koop - - スパム!

1182 Oh... sometimes this forum software drives me crazy -.- Done @Partisan

Koop - - スパム!

1180!

Koop - - スパム!

1178 Quote from Koakuma: “1173 @Koop why GF doesn't release the other browser games (Ikariam, Gladiatus, Bitefight, etc...) for the japanese community? ” I think once there was a Gladiatus and Bitefight Japan. But they were closed as more and more players quit the game, and there weren't enough players any more. Only OGame Japan still exists.

• New Universe - Io

Koop - - ゲーム

The new universe just opened it's gates!

Koop - - スパム!

• New server ?

Koop - - スパム!

New Universe - Io