OGame Japan

Official OGame Japan Board

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

1st post in Hydra

Partisan

To a million? Or maybe more?

Partisan

Recent Activities

• Partisan -

Replied to the thread 1st post in Hydra.

Congratulation to Huskarl for keeping rank 1 from beginning of this server. I'm quitting chasing for you or rank 1, building up fleet all the way doesn't make sense anymore if there is almost nothing to grab more ressources with my ships.. and your…
  • Partisan -

Replied to the thread To a million? Or maybe more?.

• Koakuma -

• Partisan -

• Tooy -

Posted the thread [TOT: 8.236.000] Toy [A-U] vs. mahalito [JPN].

Thread
    To the client what he asks for, equal the pay
    On 10-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Toy [A-U] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 35 Light Fighter 999 Heavy Fighter 97 Cruiser 3 Battleship 227
  • Tooy -

Posted the thread [TOT: 8.236.000] Toy [A-U] vs. mahalito [JPN].

Thread
    To the client what he asks for, equal the pay
    On 10-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Toy [A-U] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 35 Light Fighter 999 Heavy Fighter 97 Cruiser 3 Battleship 227
  • Tooy -

Posted the thread [TOT: 7.063.000] Toy [A-U] vs. mahalito [JPN].

Thread
    Again to my client
    On 10-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Toy [A-U] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 25 Light Fighter 1.200 Heavy Fighter 100 Cruiser 5 Battleship 230 Destroyer 52
  • Tooy -

Posted the thread [TOT: 7.063.000] Toy [A-U] vs. mahalito [JPN].

Thread
    Again to my client
    On 10-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Toy [A-U] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 25 Light Fighter 1.200 Heavy Fighter 100 Cruiser 5 Battleship 230 Destroyer 52
  • Koakuma -

• Partisan -

Replied to the thread [TOT: 6.142.000] Toy [A-U] vs. Darth Vader [JPN].

looks like your ban is already gone? ^^ (new combat report 2h after this post)