OGame Japan

Official OGame Japan Board

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

To a million? Or maybe more?

[valor]Partisan

[valor]Partisan vs. SYALIREA

1st post in Hydra

[valor]Partisan

Recent Activities

• [valor]Partisan -

Replied to the thread To a million? Or maybe more?.

• [valor]Partisan -

Posted the thread [valor]Partisan vs. SYALIREA.

Thread
    On 16-02-2018, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Partisan [valor] ________________________________________________ Destroyer 7.153 _________________________________________ Attacker Partisan [valor]
  • [valor]Partisan -

Replied to the thread 1st post in Hydra.

just some desperate action from syaliera, because we bomb his account into pieces since a week or two :lol: koop needs some coma replacements that actually know how to play, we should apply for sure :D so we ban everyone that won't trade his deuterium 2:1:1…
  • Bauws -

I just got baned 24h for using english language instead of japanese. Now i go to the board... Everyone is writing english... I go to the ticket system... Everything is in english... Even the ban notification is english. For what have i got baned again?…
  • Koop -

Replied to the thread Upcoming First Lobby Version.

Hello! Next Wednesday, 21st of February, the first version of the Lobby will be implemented in the Public Test Server. We would apreciate if you could join the test phase and provide as much feedback as you can. If you want to provide feedback in the…
  • Koop -

Posted the thread Upcoming First Lobby Version.

Thread
    Dear players, today we are bringing important news. We are happy to announce that a new game version is coming very soon, but this version requires a longer explanation for better understanding: With this version, we will introduce to you a new…
  • [valor]Partisan -

Replied to the thread [TOT: 8.236.000] Toy [A-U] vs. mahalito [JPN].

• [valor]Partisan -

• [valor]Partisan -

• Koop -

1333 @[valor]Partisan : I was for some time, but unfortunately (as usual when I start the game ^^) at some point I simply don't have the time to keep up anymore :(